People migrate to another country for work or studies, are victims of loneliness and eager to meet their families. If your spouse is with you in this situation can eliminate the factor of living alone and can help you to strengthen your relationship. Partner visa in Adelaide was introduced to encounter such situations. Although it requires a big cost it does not matter when you want her to be with you. Spouse visa normally requires time for approval, so be patient, stay positive and let the agent done his duty. It is very necessary to have an agent’s consultancy while applying for any visa because it helps to reduce complications.
Types of Partner visa:
This categorization is performed depending on the situations such as
- Spouse visa: This visa is offered when they are married according to the law and can present the evidence which is legally accepted.
- Fiancé Visa: when a relationship continues with the intention to get married soon and the relation is at least 12 months old to lie in this category.
- Interdependent partner Visa: it requires to have a genuine interdependent relationship with someone and have more than 12 months history. This type includes same-sex partners as well.
To check if you can apply for it, you should meet the following requirements
- Committed to sharing life as a husband and wife
- A genuine relationship with your partner
- Partners lived together and still in relation
- If not married, should have proof of at least one-year relationship
- Both should be above age 18
- You must clear the medical test (Health and charter parameters)
The whole process takes time but after the approval, a temporary visa allowed you to travel and the further process is performed when you are in the destination country. On a temporary visa, you are legally allowed to stay until you get the approval and if you get a permit, you can stay there for a long time span. However, before starting the process, you should know that it is an expensive, lengthy and complex process. If you are eligible for it, so start your process as soon as possible because it takes time. Try to get information from all the available sources and prepare yourself. Organize all the required documents and along with the process commit yourself to be consistent, honest and accurate. The whole process may take 12-16 months duration. Most importantly hire an agent to make it less complex and lengthy. Find a certified and well-informed agent for your task.